We are fully committed to following all Federal, State and Local health department regulations relating to mitigation of the COVID-19 virus. Furthermore, we will be adopting Standard Operating Procedures based on the American Hotel & Lodging Association's 'Safe Stay' program, an industry-wide enhanced standard of health and safety protocols derived from CDC guidelines, and designed to prepare hotels to responsibly welcome back guests. Please review the sections below to not only see how we have modified our operations, but also to understand important things that we are asking you, our guests, to do when visiting to support everyone's well-being.
cleanliness and sanitation
We have rolled out a platform to elevate our cleanliness standards and sanitization procedures to meet the new health and safety challenges presented by the current environment.
- Prior to guest arrival, guest rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized using hospital-grade disinfectants and then sealed to ensure that no one reenters the room before the new guest arrives.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be utilized by our cleaning staff, and guests will be required to wear a mask or face covering in indoor common areas or in situations where 6’ distancing may be difficult to maintain.
Our check in procedures have always been "self Check in " with no human interaction. Please be prepared to follow these important safety guidelines at check-in:
- Park out front of the entrance
- Go to the condo and retrieve both RED key cards
- Go back to your car and procedure into the garage using one of the RED key cards to enter.
- A face covering or mask should be utilized during check-in and while in other common indoor areas.
- Pull up to the gate on the left (there are 2) and enter the 4 digit code or if you give us your license plate before hand it we can enter it into our system so it will just lift as you pull up to the gate.
- The front door to the unit you are renting is not part of common area
- A face covering or mask should be utilized while in other common outdoor areas.
Supporting a safe and responsible environment is a group effort, and to that end, we are asking the following of our guests:
- Prior to arrival, guests will be asked to confirm that in the last 14 days that no one in their party has tested positive for COVID-19, has exhibited signs of the virus or has been in close contact with anyone known or suspected to have the virus.
- While visiting, guests will be asked to adhere to all guidelines including maintaining proper personal hygiene and social distancing.
social distancing & personal hygiene
The responsible adoption of social distancing and proper personal hygiene by both guests and our cleaners will allow us to achieve our common goal of maintaining a safe environment.
- Guests will be required to maintain 6’ from other guests at all times while on property with the exception of those in the same group (direct family members or partners), with no such group to exceed 6 people.
- Guests are asked to practice proper personal hygiene in accordance with CDC guidelines including the frequent washing of hands.